We are in full Easter mode at our house. From the decorations and egg hunts to candy and crafts, my kids have been loving this holiday season. Today I’m sharing two cute and easy Easter bunny crafts for toddlers.
First up is this Easter bunny paper roll. I love this one because you probably already have all the supplies you need lying around your house.
5. Glue the long strip and wrap it around the toilet paper holder until it is fully covered.
6. Assemble the face by gluing on the eyes, whiskers and nose.
7. Attach the ears to the head of the rabbit. Make sure you glue them wide enough apart so the cotton ball tail can fit in between.
8. Glue the half circle to the bottom of the bunny’s head leaving the two sides sticking out.
9. Use a marker to draw on the mouth and feet of the bunny.
10. Glue the assembled bunny to the toilet paper roll.
11. Glue on the cotton ball tail of the bunny.
Next up is this Easter Egg Bunny Wreath. I love this craft because it can be adjusted for the age of your child. They can help complete the entire thing and color all the eggs, or just help with bits and pieces like my 3-year-old did. Also, it makes the cutest peek-a-boo mask for younger siblings.
3. Assemble the bunny by gluing on the eyes, whiskers, and nose and then drawing the mouth on with a marker.
4. Glue the pink inner ears to the center of the large ears and then attach them to the bunny’s head.
5. Next, color and cut out the eggs. I have provided two different templates. If your child is younger you can trace one egg on Easter-themed paper and cut the eggs out to save time.
***Note, I have provided 8 eggs, but you may need more than that depending on the size of your plate. Just make 2 copies if needed.
6. Cut the center out of the paper plate to make it look like a wreath.
7. Glue the eggs around the exterior of the paper plate.
8. Glue on the bunny head to the top of the wreath and then add the hands.
I love how this craft turned out! I have it hanging on Grayson’s bedroom door, and it is the perfect Easter decoration.
I hope you and your little one enjoy some of these cute and easy Easter bunny crafts for toddlers. If you try any of them, please tag me on Instagram so I can see them.
Copyright © 2022 Organized Chaos Blog · Theme by 17th Avenue