One of my favorite traditions is making Halloween ghost cookies. We have done it every year for as long as I can remember. Now that Grayson is getting older, I am so excited to be able to share this fun and yummy tradition with him!
Ghost Cookies are a simple but delicious Halloween treat. They don’t take very long to make, require no baking (fool proof!), and they make the perfect festive dessert that you can take to any Halloween party!
To make ghost cookies you need the following:
- Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookies
- White Chocolate Wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate according the the directions on the packet. You can either use a double broiler on the stove or do like I did and melt them in the microwave. (This way works well with young kids to avoid putting them near the stove.)
- Dip each cookie into the chocolate until 1/2 to 1/3 of the cookie is covered. Shake off the excess.
- Place two candy eyes on the top of the cookie and set on the lined cookie sheet.
- When your cookie sheet is full, put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes to let the chocolate harden.
The final product came out so cute, and we are sure going to enjoy snacking on these for the next few days!
If you try these out I’d love it if you tagged me on Instagram so I can see! Hope you enjoy:) XOXO