There’s nothing like a fresh fall mani to put me in a good mood. Today, I’m rounding up my top 10 favorite fall nail colors.
I’m not always (hardly ever) completely put together, but one thing I never miss is my bi-monthly trip to the nail salon. It’s my me time, and I just like it when my nails are done. It’s true that about 75% of the time you’ll find me with white or nude on my nails, fall is when I usually switch it up.
- Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI- This is an oldie but a goodie. I’ve been wearing this color since college, and I still love it for this time of year.
2. Malaga Wine by OPI- The current color I have on my nails is this deep burgundy color. I love any shade in this family for fall.
3. Russian Navy by OPI- You can never go wrong with a good navy in the fall, and this specific color is one I go to year after year.
4. Chinchilly by Essie- There is something about this taupe color that screams fall to me. While I do tend to go towards darker colors this time of year, this is a neutral that I definitely love.
5. Just Lanai-ing Around by OPI- A pretty pink mauve is another color I love this time of year. I’m a girl who loves pink, so this is a great fall-ish option.
6. Off Tropic by Essie- Just like with the navy polish, this hunter green is another color that will always be a fall favorite. This one from Essie is the perfect shade.
7. Funny Bunny by OPI- This white is probably my favorite nail color of all time. Nothing more to say!
8. On Mute by Essie- Quite possibly my favorite color for this time of year is a dark grey. It’s not as harsh as black, but still give you an edgy look.
9. San Tropez by Essie- I wear this beige/nude color year-round. This color will be going on my nails next with a leopard accent nail!
10. Semi-Precious Tones by Essie- I LOVE using a gold glitter for an accent nail, especially in the fall!
What’s your go-to fall nail color? Let me know in the comments below! Also, make sure you are following me on Instagram where I always share a pic of my fresh mani in my stories! Thanks so much for reading! XOXO