Father’s Day is less than a month away; I can’t believe how fast this year is going. It’s time to think of the perfect gift for the man who does so much. It’s time to show the dads in our lives some much deserved appreciation. So often dads gets pushed to the back burner. We as moms have so many other things to worry about throughout the day (kids, work, home), and unfortunately many times our husbands get stuck with what’s left of us at the end of a long day. I’m certainly guilty of putting my man last more often than I’d like to admit, but if your hubby is anything like mine, he is a hard worker, great husband and even better daddy. I shouldn’t need an excuse to show him my love and appreciation, but I’m so glad I have one coming up in a few weeks!
1. Masterclass– This gift is perfect for the man who loves to learn new things. Masterclass gives you access to thousands of online lessons from expertise in each field. From culinary skills or photography to sports and music, this annual subscription is the gift that keeps on giving.
2. Blower– For the man who likes to be outside working in the yard an electric blower is the perfect gift. My husband finds any excuse to get outside…maybe he’s trying to get away from us lol!
3. Ice Chest– A good ice chest has been on my hubby’s wish list for a while now. My dad and brother both have ones by Yeti and swear they are the best. They are pricy, but if it last forever I feel like a nice ice chest is worth the splurge.
4.Polo Shirt– A new shirt to start summer off right is always at the top of my hubby’s wish list. He wears polos to work daily, so he is always wanting a new one. I love the ones from Beaufort Bonnet because he can match with the kids, but he also loves these from Southern Tide.
5. Personalized Dobb Kit– Last year I got Jason a nice personalized leather dobb kit, and it is one of his most used items. He stores all his toiletries in it daily under the sink so they don’t clutter up the bathroom counter. A dobb kit is also great for a man who travels a lot.
7. Swim Trunks– Here in Louisiana it’s already in the 90s, so swimsuit season is in full effect. I usually buy Jason one new suit each year since we are always in the water. The Southern Tide ones pictured are his favorite because they fit his muscular frame well. I also love these from Southern Marsh.
8. Man Crates– If you’ve never checked out this website, I highly recommend taking a look. There is something for every type of man on the site. From the whiskey connoisseur to the grill master, there are so many unique gifts in a variety of price points. Any dad is sure to love something from here.
9.Sunglasses– A good pair of sunglasses is a must have for everyone. I just got Jason a pair as an early birthday present. Ray Ban makes so many great styles for men. Quay also makes a great pair of sunglasses for an affordable price, and they are also always running great sales.
10. Book– A book is always an easy go to gift for my husband. Since he is usually reading business, finance or history books, I like to get him something fun or different like survival or how to books.
Whether you are shopping for your own dad or that special man in your life who made you a mommy, I hope you find some of these gift idea helpful. As always, make sure you are following me on Instagram to see what gifts I end up choosing for the dads in my life. Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dads out there!