I’m still not sure how it’s possible that our precious Audrey Claire turned 1 last week. It seriously feels like yesterday that I received the surprise of my life when Jason said, “It’s a GIRL!” This past year has been both amazing and crazy with two under two and a teenager, but we are so blessed to have this sweet baby girl in our lives!
Beaufort Bonnet Company- Everyday is a Gift Theme
From the moment she was born and we found out she was a girl, I knew I wanted to use the Beaufort Bonnet’s “Everyday is a Gift” theme for her 1st birthday party. I have been searching and saving ideas for a while now as well as snatching up second hand party decor from other mamas who did the same theme. I had so much fun planning every detail of her party (with the help of my awesome mom), and it turned out better than I imagined! We got to celebrate with our closest family and friends, and Audrey Claire had the best day soaking up all the attention!
Here is a sneak peek at her party. Everything we bought, made or used is linked at the bottom. If there is something I missed, please send me a message on Instgram or leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help!
I took the picture for her party invitation myself at our house by dressing Audrey Claire and an American Girl Doll in matching EDIAG bonnets and outfits.
We got these adorable wreaths made for the front door and had the entry way table decorated with pictures of Audrey, some gorgeous urns and the party favor, which was tea cookies.
The living room is where we had the majority of the decor. On the mantle we hung Audrey’s “watch me grow” banner displaying her pictures from 1-12 months (each with a different Beaufort Bonnet and matching outfit!). We also displayed all 12 of the bonnets on stands that I made. There were balloons, large cutouts of gifts and small boxes filled with beautiful pink, blue and yellow flower arrangements. On the bar we had the beverages, cocktail napkins and ice. The hand painted wine glasses were found from another mama on Facebook who made them for her daughter’s party and added such a nice touch!
Finally in the dining room we had the cake and cake knife (which Audrey got as a gift when she was born) along with other decor. The table was set with plates and party hats, and even had a small sitting area for the kids with wicker furniture that my mom saved from when I was little!
Everyday is a gift, and so are you! Happy 1st Birthday, Audrey Claire! We love you to the moon and back!
Links to everything I mentioned above:
- Outfit: Beaufort Bonnet EDIAG bubble
- Invitations: Pristine Print Co on Etsy
- Personalized Party Hat: Preppie Peony on Etsy
- Urns with floral arrangements: Chic Chateau
- Cake and Tea Cookies: Ninette’s Cake Shop
- Cookie Tray: Hobby Lobby
- White Frames: Amazon
- Balloons Arch: Blue, Yellow and Pink (in both 5 and 10 inch)
- Pom Pom Flowers: Hobby Lobby
- Pink Chair: Pottery Barn Kids
- Luggage: Sweet Honey Clothing
- Cut Out Gifts: We cut them and Lisa Papa painted them (she also mod-podged the tall 1 from Hobby Lobbyy
- Helium Balloons and Flowers: Rouses
- Pink Plates: Amazon
- Happy Birthday banner, One banner, monogrammed cocktail napkins, EDIAG plates: Madeline Lee Williams
- My First Birthday Poster: Magical Event Co on Etsy (I edited it myself and added the gifts at the top
- Cake Knife: Jubilee Keepsakes
- Door Wreaths, Printables, “One” Highchair Banner, “Watch Me Grow” Banner, Wine Glasses, Gift Bags and Ribbon, Fabric- all were bought from different girls on Facebook. I am happy to share their names if you message me, but I did not want to post them without permission!